When SEO helps the success for your website, keyword search is the first step for a successful SEO campaign. Keyword search is as important as all other factors in building your website and publishing an article. There is a lot to learn even from the beginning of your website plan that is why it is very helpful to create a supportive list. The first list you are going to make to help your website and article along the way is the list of helpful keywords.
In this article, you will be able to learn the best strategies published in the internet for keyword search which will definitely help you gain better ideas in building up your SEO campaign. Aside from your initial understanding, these articles contain best practices you will definitely need that you won’t believe you’d encounter.
By Sherry Bonelli @Bright Local
- Know Your Customers
- Analyze the Keywords You’re Targeting
- Analyze Your Competitor’s Winning Keywords
- Can You Rank for Special Features?
- Put Keywords in the Right Places
By Neil Patel
- Study the on-site search queries your visitors are looking for
- Let Google give you all the answers!
- Survey your audience for “seed” keywords
- Keep looking for common customer questions with Answer the Public
- Get competitive data with the Google Keyword Planner
- Build localized long-tail keywords with the Bulk Keyword Generator
- Verify keyword potential with SEMrush
By Cornelia Cozmiuc @cognitiveseo
- Get Keyword Suggestions Using Free Stock Image Sites
- Generate Keyword Ideas Using Offline Magazines
- More Keywords Suggestions from Amazon
- Answer the Public
- The Wikipedia Database
What is Keyword Research?
Why Your Website Needs to Use The Best Keywords
- Attract qualified traffic
- Reach searchers at every stage of the buying process
- Address your audience’s questions and needs
How to Do Keyword Research For SEO in 2018
- Identify niche topics
- Use keyword tools to see the competitors
- Find a mix of long-tail keywords and head keywords
- Consider search volume, keyword difficulty, and other metrics
- Create a list
- Learn how to prioritize
6 Keyword Research Tools
- Google Keyword Planner
How Do I Find Keywords in Google Analytics?
By Jacinda Santora @optinmonster
- What are Keywords Anyway?
- Why Do Keyword Research?
- Is Keyword Research Still Relevant? How Search Has Changed
- Understanding Keyword Types
- Latent Semantic Indexing
- What Do Searchers Really Want? Understanding Keyword Intent
- Getting Started with Keyword Research
- Best Keyword Research Tools
- What Comes Next?
By Kelly Thomas Mango @openvine
- What Is Keyword Research?
- Why Is Keyword Research Important?
- Keyword Considerations
- How to Perform Basic Keyword Research for SEO
- Know your Audience
- Exact Keywords
- Long-Tail Keywords
- Related Searches
- Google Suggest
- Focus on more than one Keyword
- Keep an eye on Competitors
- Monitor Keyword Rankings Regularly
- Create your buyer persona
- Choose the right Keyword Research Tools
- Target Long Tail Keywords
- Install Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension
- Google Autocomplete
- Use Google Related Searches
- How do I do Keyword Research Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- Hack Quora to find Long Tail Keywords
- How many Times Do I Need To Use A Keyword?
- Use Keyword in your Title Tag, in H1, in Meta Description, and in the first 100 words
- LSI Keywords
By Ann Smarty @coschedule
- Is Keyword Research Dead (Or Dying)?
- Get Your Free Keyword Research Template Bundle
- Keyword Research: Where to Start
- So How to Find Those Core Terms?
- How to Find Valuable Keywords?
- So How to Better Estimate Competition?
- What Is Keyword Intent?
- How to Organize Those Keywords?
- How Do Keywords Structure Your Content?
- Where to Put Those Keywords?
- Going Beyond Keyword Strings: Synonyms, Entities, and Context
By Shane Burke @activeresourcegroup
- Think Like Your Customer
- Use On-Site Search
- Identify Your Niche Topics
- Stay Up to Date
- Useful Keyword Research Tools
- Get Researching!