One of the best assets you can acquire to get your business into places at this digital time is your video advertisements. You see videos and ads everywhere but it doesn’t just end in making a video of your product. You have to learn techniques and make a great impact on people watching it. Even the first three seconds count if you wish to make a very interesting video advertisement.
Your goal is to talk to people and gain customer’s trust and interest in wanting to purchase your product. Stating your product features and best perks aren’t enough for marketing. Especially today, you have to outsmart your competitors. Take the lead. Check out the list we have for you. We gathered the best tips for you. This is one of the first steps to consider to reach your business’ success.
By Lisa Smith @wordstream
- Make the first seconds count.
- Add text.
- Solve a problem.
- Focus on a single goal.
- Look less like an ad.
- Shoot in the right dimensions.
- Think about thumbnails early on.
- Optimize your landing page for mobile.
- Use visual consistency.
- Add a clear call to action.
- Wait until users are connected to WiFi.
- Make loopable videos.
- Use large and clear logos
- Include a CTA
- Introduce the brand anytime
- Different ad tones serve different goals
- Optimise ads for screen alignment
- Traditional ad lengths for pre-roll
- 15-second native video ads are more effective
- Don’t be afraid of auto-start
By Carol Meinhardt @americanexpress
- Put together a plan.
- Personalize the video.
- Write a script.
- Find a voice.
- Select an appropriate setting.
- Check the lighting.
- Consider wardrobe.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Include a “call to action.”
By Asad Ali @singlegrain
- Optimize Your Videos for Low Bandwidth Connections
- Optimize the Quality with Advanced Video Streaming Techniques
- Offer Something of Value for Your Target Audience
- Maintain Brand Consistency in Your Videos
- Your Video Should Make Sense without Sound
- Include Clear Call to Actions (CTAs)
- Optimize for all Major Platforms
- B2B Mobile Video Marketing
By Neimh mcGlynn @socialmediatoday
- Define your goal
- Decide on your target audience
- Go mobile
- Don’t over-rely on autoplay
- Optimize for video views for maximum reach
- Re-engage users and drive conversions
- Monitor, adjust, and optimize
By Doug Cantor @inc
- Length is flexible, but keep it brief.
- If you’re not funny, don’t make a jokey video.
- Use clear language.
- Make viewers envision using your product.
- Understand the limitations of what a video can do.
By Aden Andrus @disruptiveadvertising
- Decide What Kind of Video You Want to Create
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Create a Storyboard and a Shot List
- Create a Filming Schedule
- Pick Your Filming Equipment
- Film Your Ad
- Editing Your Ad
By Annie Pilon @smallbiztrends
- Have a Specific Goal in Mind
- Tell a Story
- Get Right to the Point
- Choose the Right Style
- Do Something You Can’t Do with Other Formats
- Make It Look Professional
- Steer Clear of Jargon
- Use Demonstrations
- Include a Call to Action
- Give Them Multiple Ways to Engage With You
By Jaime Singson @mobilemarketer
- Provide an action or incentive to engage
- Adapt to users? Bandwidth
- Think about screen size and interactivity
- Ensure that the ad can run on a device?s native player
- Consider orientation
- Use desktop best practices for ad duration
- Be considerate of the user’s environment