Find yourself with more time on your hands during COVID-19? ⏳ Now may be your best chance to audit your website & internet marketing efforts. Marketing online has changed so much the past 5 years – even this year considering voice search! 🗣Here are 20 digital marketing strategies to consider during your
Are you leveraging these digital marketing Strategies?
- Organic search (still the highest converting leads!)
- Google Paid Search ads (otherwise known as PPC)
- Bing Paid Search ads
- Facebook/Instagram ads
- YouTube ads
- LinkedIn ads
- Twitter ads
- Retargeting ads across all of the above (viewers are 10X more likely to buy from a follow-up ad)
- Distraction-free checkouts with one-click order bumps & upsells (increase your average order size by 20%)
- Abandoned cart emails, SMS, &/or Messenger notifications with automated, single-use coupons
- Influencer marketing
- Automated email campaigns (still an effective strategy, and the cheapest)
- Automated SMS campaigns (experience 90% open rates)
- Automated Messenger bots (experience 80% open rates)
- Automated chatbots on your website
- Automated ringless voicemail campaigns (experience 100% open rates + use our referral code for 100 free credits: 55904f100)
- Automated, “handwritten” direct-mail print advertising (here’s our preferred vendor!)
- Automated cross-channel posting to social media (we use ContentStudio for ourselves and our customers)
- Voice search readiness (50% of local business searches are now voice-based search)
- Mobile-optimized website (67% of all internet traffic is mobile)
Critical metrics to consider for your Internet Marketing Efforts:
- How much does it cost you to acquire a new customer currently (CPA)? 💲
- What is your average lifetime value of a customer (LTV)? 💸
- If we can help you acquire & retain customers at less cost and an increased return on investment (ROI) 🔑, what is it costing you to not take action?!
Leverage your COVID-19 downtime by booking a FREE AUDIT & STRATEGY CALL! 👉 🗓Book A Free Strategy Call
📣 How about you?
Which of the above do you currently use as part of your regular digital marketing efforts? For which of the above have you experienced the most ROI? Which of the above frustrates you to bits?